“If we want to give government back to the people, we must first take it away from the corrupt media.”
By Alden L. Benton
Dear Mr. President:
This is my first blog post of 2017 and my first post of your administration.
For those who do not know me, I am a Christian and a conservative. I design my blogs to be informative and understandable. I believe that some things are always right, and that some things are always wrong. My reasoning comes from my faith and my understanding of the U.S. Constitution.
Please take heed. I am not politically correct. I am often blunt or abrasive, and always say what needs saying not what people want to hear. If that offends you, I suggest you read the fantasies published in the Los Angeles Times, the New York Times, or the Washington Post.
In the more than 5 years I have published this blog, I have struggled with what to call those whom I consider the enemies of God, freedom, liberty, and of America and its traditional values.
While a number of epithets come to mind, I will not play their twisted game of name-calling. As the title of my blog suggests, I choose rather to argue with truth (verifiable facts) and reason. I will relentlessly attack their ideas, but I will not attack the individuals who hold the ideas except to say that they are wrong, misguided, or misinformed.
I have chosen to call my enemies secular humanists or SH for short. To understand why I chose this phrase, rather than their self-chosen fraudulent title of progressive, please watch this 5½-minute video from Prager University which asks the question: Are Humans More Valuable Than Animals?
Now that I have introduced myself, stated my values, and identified my enemies, I have some questions for our new president based on events and information from the previous three days.
- Mr. President: Free the traitor Bradley Manning immediately so the taxpayers will not be paying for his sex change operation.
- Mr. President: If we have 17 intelligence agencies, why can’t they stop the Russians, Chinese or anyone else from hacking our computers?
- Mr. President: Do we really need 17 intelligence agencies?
- Mr. President: The U.S. Postal Service cannot continue to lose more than $5 billion each year. You must reform and restructure it as soon as possible.
- Mr. President: Why didn’t you release all of the six executive orders you issued on Election Day to the public at large? Why are only two (as of January 23 at 2:30 pm Pacific Standard Time) of those executive orders available on whitehouse.gov? Are transparency and your promise to return our government to us the first failure of your presidency?
UPDATE as of 5:45 pm PST on January 24, President Trump has posted 5 of his executive orders in The Briefing Room on whitehouse.gov.
To close this post, I want to share 10 political cartoons that illustrate the hysteria and mental breakdown of the secular humanists over the election and inauguration of President Donald J. Trump. To view a larger image of the cartoons, click on the image.
“I don’t believe in a government that protects us from ourselves.”
© 2017 Alden L. Benton
All Rights Reserved
Follow Alden Benton on Face Book
Follow me @AldenBenton on Twitter